- 4M particles reacting Music – Real Time FFT using 65536 sample on MP3 stream
- Jetson TK1 Tegra Peformance Test with Nbody
- Virtual universe simulation with CUDA (nbody)
- AudioSmoke visual remix on surface – CUDA video processing and visualization
- AudioSmoke – 3.2M gravity particles in realtime 3D (DirectX + CUDA)
Tags.NET 3D Animation Application art arts audio Automata C# computer arts computing CUDA cuda example data digital art DirectShow DirectX directx 11 FFT fluid force Function GPU gravity Kernel Math Music noise NVIDIA OpenCL OpenGL Particles Plot Processing Real-time remix software Sound sound analysis surface technology Video visual visual effect Visualization
- CUDA ™ is a parallel computing platform and programming model invented by NVIDIA.
- CUDA.NET provides access to CUDA functionality through .NET applications.
- Geeks3D 3D tech news, pixel hacking, data viz and 3D programming
- Infovis-wiki provides a community platform and forum integrating recent developments and news on all areas and aspects of Information Visualization.
- ManagedCuda aims an easy integration of NVidia’s CUDA in .net applications written in C#, Visual Basic or any other .net language.
- noumentalia.de is a digital arts company for innovative IT services, rapid software development with focus on visual computing technologies, sophisticated IT consulting as well as fine art content creation.
- OpenCL – the open standard for parallel programming of heterogeneous systems
- OpenTK is an advanced, low-level C# library that wraps OpenGL, OpenCL and OpenAL.
- SlimDX is a free open source framework that enables developers to easily build DirectX applications using .NET technologies such as C#, VB.NET, and IronPython.
Tag Archives: sound analysis
4M particles reacting Music – Real Time FFT using 65536 sample on MP3 stream
This is a sound visualization all made on GPU. Using DirectShow.net to grab samples of mp3 audio fille in real-time. Using Cloo GPU accelerated FFT on 65536 Samples in real-time to achieve frequency. Using CUDA to move particles. Movement based … Continue reading
AudioSmoke – 3.2M gravity particles in realtime 3D (DirectX + CUDA)
AudioSmoke is a realtime 3D visual computing application to visualize millions of particles under different force field conditions. CUDA is used for the parallel computation of the force field model. The particles react on sound input (FFT analysis) and can … Continue reading
Posted in Experiments Tagged 3D, art, arts, audio, C#, computer arts, computing, CUDA, cuda example, digital art, DirectX, directx 11, FFT, fluid, force, GPU, gravity, noise, Particles, Real-time, Sound, sound analysis, Video, visual, visual effect, Visualization Comments Off