As a mathematician, I wanted to do this experiment with CUDA. Fascinated by function studies, I made an application that plots mathematical function into 3D. For animation purposes the values for a constant K are varying over time to explore the family of curves in real-time. The CUDA kernel is compiled dynamically with all parameters and function terms.
- 4M particles reacting Music – Real Time FFT using 65536 sample on MP3 stream
- Jetson TK1 Tegra Peformance Test with Nbody
- Virtual universe simulation with CUDA (nbody)
- AudioSmoke visual remix on surface – CUDA video processing and visualization
- AudioSmoke – 3.2M gravity particles in realtime 3D (DirectX + CUDA)
Tags.NET 3D Animation Application art arts audio Automata C# computer arts computing CUDA cuda example data digital art DirectShow DirectX directx 11 FFT fluid force Function GPU gravity Kernel Math Music noise NVIDIA OpenCL OpenGL Particles Plot Processing Real-time remix software Sound sound analysis surface technology Video visual visual effect Visualization