Experimental application in C# using CUDA for parallel computation. The grid is quite small sized, but the GPU does it’s work: 512×512 pixels are computed by a cell formula that calculates the difference between the average neighborhood and the current cell’s value. Kernel time is about 3-4 milliseconds, stressing the GPU (GTX 260) only at 2-4% load. The sound is added from an experiment for generating digital noise.
- 4M particles reacting Music – Real Time FFT using 65536 sample on MP3 stream
- Jetson TK1 Tegra Peformance Test with Nbody
- Virtual universe simulation with CUDA (nbody)
- AudioSmoke visual remix on surface – CUDA video processing and visualization
- AudioSmoke – 3.2M gravity particles in realtime 3D (DirectX + CUDA)
Tags.NET 3D Animation Application art arts audio Automata C# computer arts computing CUDA cuda example data digital art DirectShow DirectX directx 11 FFT fluid force Function GPU gravity Kernel Math Music noise NVIDIA OpenCL OpenGL Particles Plot Processing Real-time remix software Sound sound analysis surface technology Video visual visual effect Visualization