This is a sound visualization all made on GPU. Using DirectShow.net to grab samples of mp3 audio fille in real-time. Using Cloo GPU accelerated FFT on 65536 Samples in real-time to achieve frequency. Using CUDA to move particles. Movement based on CUDA Smoke Demo mixed with frequency calculated. Call to cuda kernels are made through ManagedCuda. Using DirectX 11 on SharpDX. GPU Used is an Nvidia GTX Titan. FPS slow down based only on the amount of alpha blending not on compute FFT or Cuda Smoke simulation.
- 4M particles reacting Music – Real Time FFT using 65536 sample on MP3 stream
- Jetson TK1 Tegra Peformance Test with Nbody
- Virtual universe simulation with CUDA (nbody)
- AudioSmoke visual remix on surface – CUDA video processing and visualization
- AudioSmoke – 3.2M gravity particles in realtime 3D (DirectX + CUDA)
Tags.NET 3D Animation Application art arts audio Automata C# computer arts computing CUDA cuda example data digital art DirectShow DirectX directx 11 FFT fluid force Function GPU gravity Kernel Math Music noise NVIDIA OpenCL OpenGL Particles Plot Processing Real-time remix software Sound sound analysis surface technology Video visual visual effect Visualization
- CUDA ™ is a parallel computing platform and programming model invented by NVIDIA.
- CUDA.NET provides access to CUDA functionality through .NET applications.
- Geeks3D 3D tech news, pixel hacking, data viz and 3D programming
- Infovis-wiki provides a community platform and forum integrating recent developments and news on all areas and aspects of Information Visualization.
- ManagedCuda aims an easy integration of NVidia’s CUDA in .net applications written in C#, Visual Basic or any other .net language.
- noumentalia.de is a digital arts company for innovative IT services, rapid software development with focus on visual computing technologies, sophisticated IT consulting as well as fine art content creation.
- OpenCL – the open standard for parallel programming of heterogeneous systems
- OpenTK is an advanced, low-level C# library that wraps OpenGL, OpenCL and OpenAL.
- SlimDX is a free open source framework that enables developers to easily build DirectX applications using .NET technologies such as C#, VB.NET, and IronPython.