- 4M particles reacting Music – Real Time FFT using 65536 sample on MP3 stream
- Jetson TK1 Tegra Peformance Test with Nbody
- Virtual universe simulation with CUDA (nbody)
- AudioSmoke visual remix on surface – CUDA video processing and visualization
- AudioSmoke – 3.2M gravity particles in realtime 3D (DirectX + CUDA)
Tags.NET 3D Animation Application art arts audio Automata C# computer arts computing CUDA cuda example data digital art DirectShow DirectX directx 11 FFT fluid force Function GPU gravity Kernel Math Music noise NVIDIA OpenCL OpenGL Particles Plot Processing Real-time remix software Sound sound analysis surface technology Video visual visual effect Visualization
- CUDA ™ is a parallel computing platform and programming model invented by NVIDIA.
- CUDA.NET provides access to CUDA functionality through .NET applications.
- Geeks3D 3D tech news, pixel hacking, data viz and 3D programming
- Infovis-wiki provides a community platform and forum integrating recent developments and news on all areas and aspects of Information Visualization.
- ManagedCuda aims an easy integration of NVidia’s CUDA in .net applications written in C#, Visual Basic or any other .net language.
- noumentalia.de is a digital arts company for innovative IT services, rapid software development with focus on visual computing technologies, sophisticated IT consulting as well as fine art content creation.
- OpenCL – the open standard for parallel programming of heterogeneous systems
- OpenTK is an advanced, low-level C# library that wraps OpenGL, OpenCL and OpenAL.
- SlimDX is a free open source framework that enables developers to easily build DirectX applications using .NET technologies such as C#, VB.NET, and IronPython.